Mama passed on today

Very sorry for your loss.

I'm very sorry to hear that Mousie. Sending you good vibes.

I'm very sorry for your loss, my deepest condolences and prayers for you and your family...

So sorry for the loss of your Mom. I hope that when your numbness subsides, it gives way to joyful thoughts of your Mom's life and of the time you had with her.

My deepest sympathy to you and your sister. It is a difficult and numbing experience to say the least. My mom passed last November and it still seems a bit surreal. Best wishes to you and yours, Pete

Thank you all for being so kind and supportive! I especially appreciate those of you who shared your own experience of loss and how you coped. It's amazing how you'll be fine for a while, then some little thing will catch you off-guard.

I wanted to share with you-all more about how she passed...and yes, music does help!

http://www.bookmice.net/fleur/diary100.html#mama

Thank you again, my sweet ukulele friends! :love:

CountryMouse

My deepest condolences, it is hard at first but the pain dulls as the hours and days pass. Sometimes something will make you very sad and you think about your loved one but it does get easier. I just lost my Dad and best friend in July so things are fresh still but getting easier. Our prayers go out to you and your family.

My deepest condolences, it is hard at first but the pain dulls as the hours and days pass. Sometimes something will make you very sad and you think about your loved one but it does get easier. I just lost my Dad and best friend in July so things are fresh still but getting easier. Our prayers go out to you and your family.

I'm sorry to hear about your loss also. I'm glad we have this community here--so many nice people! Thank you very much for your kind thoughts.

CountryMouse

Thank you all for being so kind and supportive! I especially appreciate those of you who shared your own experience of loss and how you coped. It's amazing how you'll be fine for a while, then some little thing will catch you off-guard.

I wanted to share with you-all more about how she passed...and yes, music does help!

http://www.bookmice.net/fleur/diary100.html#mama

Thank you again, my sweet ukulele friends! :love:

CountryMouse

I am glad she had a peaceful end. You really couldn't hope for a better one, I suppose.
I lost my father in 1977 to heart disease. He was only 55. I found the first year very difficult, but it does get better eventually. When I had trouble sleeping, I found that putting the radio or TV on helped a lot. If you let your mind wander, you will stumble onto the sad thoughts more often. But, if you can focus your mind on other things, it helps a lot.
Even now 33 years later, I can feel the loss, but it is no longer a daily event. I don't think the pain ever really completely goes away... it just becomes less frequent.
–Lori

I am glad she had a peaceful end. You really couldn't hope for a better one, I suppose.
I lost my father in 1977 to heart disease. He was only 55. I found the first year very difficult, but it does get better eventually. When I had trouble sleeping, I found that putting the radio or TV on helped a lot. If you let your mind wander, you will stumble onto the sad thoughts more often. But, if you can focus your mind on other things, it helps a lot.
Even now 33 years later, I can feel the loss, but it is no longer a daily event. I don't think the pain ever really completely goes away... it just becomes less frequent.
–Lori

Dear Lori,

I'm sorry, even at this in distance in time, for the loss of your father. Thank you for your kind and helpful words. My sister was the one who was having more trouble sleeping, so I relayed your advice to her. And you're right about keeping busy, not letting your mind wander, because it can go places that are sad.

Everyone has been very helpful and sweet. :)

CountryMouse

(((Country Mouse))) a big hug for you.

My heartfelt condolences to you and your family Country Mouse.

Regards,
Ray

Top Bottom