New Hawai'i 5-0?

I watched one episode and decided that since TV is real I'm not going to Hawaii because it's too dangerous. That's also the reason I've not been to Miami or Las Vegas. Have you noticed there have never been crime movies about Minnesota? It's because we are too nice..... whoops, I forgot about Fargo fer pete's sake! (If you want to read a good crime book with Minnesota locations read something by Brian Freeman.....)

Wheeeeeeeeeeee......

We're finally getting it here in Australia. Starts tomorrow night. Can't wait. :D

I don't know if it's been mentioned before but I saw a clip from an entertainment show about "50". Both the male leads were shown playing guitar. I didn't know either one was a musician. I couldn't tell if either one was any good but at least they know how to finger simple D and C chords.

I feel ya . All these shows feature great landscape and it's great to draw a waikiki crowd, but if only 10 seconds of what happens on the show were to really be true, Ole Neil would declare martial law here!!!

I liked the old one better featuring old Hawaii... why, Magarret could be on the Pali Hwy headed to Kailua and presto... he's in Kalailoa..all the older neighborhoods, Kalama, Kalihi, Kakaako, you never knew where they would be.

And anyone that knows HPD knows that "Laters Brah" is much more fitting than racing down Ala Moana to the site of the explosion!!!!

Thanks for that video, it reminds me of my friends place in the Punalu'u valley here on Oahu, lots of Loi planted for a Hawaiian Emersion School called Na' kama Lei. Shout out to Nalani!!!!

Last edited:
Top Bottom