Halloween costume that incorporates a uke????

jacothedog

Reaction score
Every year I go to a huge Halloween party in town here. It's the best party of the year here and costumes are all unique.

So what kind of costume do I wear so I can carry my uke around and play it at the party?

I already know the obvious - grass skirt / tiki mask / etc... I need some creative ideas here - what ya got????

How about that pokemon someone shared yesterday holding that ukulele? A hula girl? :) A Hawaiian tourist? How about just be a ukulele? It's.
early...I shouldn't think so hard this early! I am sure others will come up with some great ideas!

do Woody of Toy Story

LOL, I've been considering doing Jake Shimabukuro or Hawaiian Tourist for the past few halloweens to have a cheap costume. But I honestly think the Tiki mask is the best one...even the mask without a uke would have been awesome.

But then again, if this is the best party of the year, that might not cut it...actually...no, on second thought, I think hula skirt, coconuts, and tiki mask, and ukulele would be pretty out there. :D

How 'bout Tiny Tim? Creepy yet very skilled with an ukulele.

Well, you don't have to have a uke-based costume. Just pick a costume, then dress up your uke to match!

You Could go as Tiny Tim....S C A R Y!!:uhoh:

How about going as Buster Keaton (pork pie hat, vest, deadpan face), or Harold Lloyd (straw hat, dark rim round glasses, suit), or a "college boy" from the 1920's look.

How bout a cowboy or Hawaiian Elvis?

Whatever you choose, we must see photos!!
–Lori

How about going as Buster Keaton (pork pie hat, vest, deadpan face), or Harold Lloyd (straw hat, dark rim round glasses, suit), or a "college boy" from the 1920's look.

How bout a cowboy or Hawaiian Elvis?

Whatever you choose, we must see photos!!
–Lori
I think the college boy from the twenties would rock! Long fur coat, hat with the brim pushed up in front, flask in the pocket. All you would need then is a flapper.

If you're big enough, Bruddah Iz.

If you're white enough, Jason Mraz.

how about aldrine?

You could go as Stitch...

dl_stitch_uke_030304.jpg

Or wear a suit, shove a bunch of play money in the pockets, and go as Warren Buffett...

s-BUFFETT-large.jpg

JJ

Last edited:
Top Bottom