Color Beach Tenor Fluke

cletus

Reaction score
I've not seen this model before. It sure is pretty!

That is the model Fluke I have! Except mine is the standard version and doesn't have a tenor neck.

This is my travel uke. I keep it at work and I also take it with me on business trips. I bought it from at a folk music festival somewhere near Pepperdine University in California 6 or 7 years ago from Jim Beloff. He had a booth there. It was the first time my dad or I saw these and were really impressed that something with a plastic back could sound that good. It's been great to see these become so popular.

Excellent! I think the graphics are pretty cool. That's great that you got yours from Mr. Beloff in person.

Yeah, that is a retired design! It's pretty hard to find nowadays.

I don't know why, but the clouds always remind me of the opening credits of "The Simpsons", haha.

hi Cletus

that uke was the reason I first joined the UU...

a few months back I placed an add at the fleamarket music marketplace, desperately trying to find someone willing to part with their beach fluke...anyway, NatalieS saw the add, and emailed me, advising me to join the UU and place a want ad there...so I did!!!

3 months later, I've got my beloved beach fluke and found a community full of awesome, sharing and caring people.

Cheers mate and thanks for posting

hi Cletusthat uke was the reason I first joined the UU... 3 months later, I've got my beloved beach fluke and found a community full of awesome, sharing and caring people.

Eugene, that's a good story !
Cheers-

Don't cha jus luv that cool relaxing beach theme!!!! It just screams, buy me.....MM Stan...

It is a nice graphic. Although I've recently wondered why don't they make a Flea/Fluke in plain white?
Cheers,
Skottoman

I had the original Beach Fluke with yellow background and blue graphics - with the aqua blue back shell. Wish I still had it!

What is the deal with a "Fluke" is it a body style and/or a company name? Duh. They are interesting looking and all I've heard sound good.

Top Bottom