LoPrinzi Mahogany B Tenor another beauty

Uke Republic

Reaction score
I couldn't resist posting pics of this one.Honduran mahogany tenor with rosewood fingerboard. Model B standard is satin finish this one of course is a custom gloss finish done down at LoPrinzi's shop. Demo vidto be posted ASAP, it sounds awesome. This one has a home but you know we can get more made:D
LoPrinzi Model B MhgTenor1.jpgLoPrinzi Model B MhgTenor3.jpgLoPrinzi Model B MhgTenor6.jpgLoPrinzi Model B MhgTenor7.jpgLoPrinzi Model B MhgTenor0.jpg

mmm...another ripper. :drool:

The LoPrinzi's make beautiful looking and sounding ukuleles that's for sure.

You're preaching to the choir brother Mike. Thanks for posting,

eugene.

PS I'll send the Doctor's bills for my UAS treatment to you mate :eek:

Aloha Mike,
Very tempting....nice uke, just can't wait for the video to see and hear it....Thanks for sharing!!! she's a beauty!!! MM Stan..

Very pretty Uke! Wonder what she sounds like! Thanks for sharing :D

Aloha Mike,
Thanks for the video, it sounds awesome and I like how it rings and resonates....killer gloss finish and ebony bindings and Larger soundhole...
Thanks for sharing!!!! MM Stan...
I also like the painting behind you...is it your painting???? Hmmm

I have been lurking in this forum for a while and finally decided to post here because you guys are talking about my uke. By the way I am loving this uke alot and a big thanks to Mike for steering me in the right direction for my first uke. Thanks Mike.

Aloha Mike,
Thanks for the video, it sounds awesome and I like how it rings and resonates....killer gloss finish and ebony bindings and Larger soundhole...
Thanks for sharing!!!! MM Stan...
I also like the painting behind you...is it your painting???? Hmmm

Aloha MM
Yep thats a standard LoPrinzi sound hole 2 5/8" me thinks. The painting of the orange lady is by my sisnlaw.The fam does all kinds of crazy art:)

Top Bottom