ukulele jokes

Q: How many ukulele players does it take to screw in a light bulb?
A: None - they wouldn't fit in there.

young boy: "when I grow up I want to be a ukulele player"

mother: "oh come on, you can't have both"

A fifteen year old kid gets an upright bass and starts to take lessons. After his first lesson, his dad asks him, "what did you learn today?" "I learned to play the A note." After his second lesson his dad asks again, and he responds "I learned to play the D note." After his third lesson his dad asks again and he responds, "I learned to play the E note." After the fourth lesson his dad asks, and the kid responds, "I don't need lessons anymore. I've got a gig with a bluegrass band."

Guy walks into a bar and orders a scotch... Bartender gives him a drink and suddely a monkey wizzes on it..... The bartender apologises and tells him the monkey belongs to the Ukulele player...... Guy goes to the ukulele player and tells him " Hey.....you know..... your monkey wizzed in my scotch"

Ukulele player says "No....but if I post it on UU maybe Aldrene can do a live lesson on it and then I can play it for you!!!!!!"

A fifteen year old kid gets an upright bass and starts to take lessons. After his first lesson, his dad asks him, "what did you learn today?" "I learned to play the A note." After his second lesson his dad asks again, and he responds "I learned to play the D note." After his third lesson his dad asks again and he responds, "I learned to play the E note." After the fourth lesson his dad asks, and the kid responds, "I don't need lessons anymore. I've got a gig with a bluegrass band."

Now THAT'S funny!

How to tell the time with a ukulele:

It's kinda quiet as it was filmed late at night, turn it up:

Once I got through your great accent ( I know - it's not you who has the accent, it's me ;-)) - that is legendary!

Q,What is the difference between a ukulele player and a walrus?

A, One has whiskers and smells of fish and the other one is a walrus.

ba dum tsch

A guy wakes up in a panic remembering that he left his vintage Martin ukulele in his car with the window rolled down. He runs out to his car in the dark to check, sure that it will be gone. There inside the car he sees his Martin and 6 more ukuleles.

Oops. I should have read further than the first page before I posted mine. I just saw it on the SECOND page! D'oh!

Top Bottom