Ugh >.< . Caan anyone pleease tell me how to make a video collage ?

Aquila

Reaction score
I'm so frustrated . No one won't tell me it makes me really angry ):< .

A collage? Link to an example of what you mean.

Pc miss . And a video collage like you see on aldrine's bodysurfing video .

You have to be able to have more than one video track in your video editing program. What program are you using?

You have to be able to have more than one video track in your video editing program. What program are you using?

I don't really know what program i should use . Because i have none that special programs ... I'm broke can't really afford anything . But i think i got Sony Vegas ?

I don't really know what program i should use . Because i have none that special programs ... I'm broke can't really afford anything . But i think i got Sony Vegas ?

In order for us to help you, we need to be sure what program you're using. Are you sure it's Sony Vegas?

I'd like to do something similar. I have a mac, it has imovie but I don't think imovie can do "split screen". Any other software suggestions?

I use After Effects, and I know Final Cut can do it also. There might be demo versions of these programs for you to try. There are also student/ educator discounts available if you are associated with a school. These are professional apps, so they might be a little expensive if you just want to do casual videos. But if you are serious, these programs are wonderful. If you get good at them, you can make a living with it.
–Lori

I'd like to do something similar. I have a mac, it has imovie but I don't think imovie can do "split screen". Any other software suggestions?

On the Mac, Final Cut Express is your best bet.

Top Bottom