Misty (It's all Boozelele's Fault)

Maybe you should try the BOTTLED wine too Michelle. I know you have some great Shiraz down there.

Boxes Deach? hahaha, im still cracking up...even if you weren't joking, it's a great one.

We certainly do have some good ones! I'm more of a scotch drinker than a wine drinker though. Such a shame when we have such great wine here, I know :)
Maybe I'll have to try scotch by the box too and see if that makes any difference :D

For sure! Could be a while though - I'm still near the beginning as I've never written tabs before either. Good learning experience though!!

Michelle, not sure if you are doing your tab by hand and have some blank tab paper or not but I exported my blank ukulele template from Powertab as a pdf if you need it.

Attachments

• ukulele_template.pdf
    8.6 KB · Views: 7
Fab job, Dom!

I'm more of a scotch drinker than a wine drinker though.

Bourbon here. Though a drop or two of scotch may well have passed my lips.

On occasion, y'know?

I don't mind it if it's the highland "flowerey" overtones type. The "dead bodies and peat bogs" lowland stuff doesn't do much for me.

Sorry I don't drink the hard stuff so I don't have anything to contribute to this side conversation. ;) but, I do want to congratulate dominator on his inspiring video.
:bowdown::bowdown:
I can't imagine ever even coming close to playing like that...

Although I can't think of any hard liquor I wouldn't drink, if offered. :p

yeah, i would have to agree with you guys. I would drink anything... if it wasn't for the Southern Comfort Incident of 1982 which kind of ruined that one drink for me.

Michelle, not sure if you are doing your tab by hand and have some blank tab paper or not but I exported my blank ukulele template from Powertab as a pdf if you need it.

Thanks for that Dominator! I actually googled it a while ago and have some tab sheets printed out. I will keep yours though for if I ever get to the stage where I can write the notes in as well. At the moment I'm just doing the tabs. Thanks again!

i love new work from people, makes me want to achieve more in ukulele... getting uke now, its good Dom i like it :)

Top Bottom