2010 Funniest Video Nominations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Although it has been nominated already, I have to say, it is one of my favorites, too.

OK the self nomination still stands.............

I nominated my song "Almost Normal" as a blatant self centred attempt to get my YT views up.

So here's the deal - I get 200 views and I de-nominate myself. Less than 200, and some poor judge has to watch my vid and reject me from the short list.

Be kind to a judge don't spoil his life. - you know it makes sense

Stew

[video]http://www.youtube.com/user/deach69[/video]
Deach's Yookulele Idol.
Just as funny as the last 100 times we watched it! It's a classic!

Last edited:
I wil noniminate myself purely to get more hits on my youtube account although it does make me chuckle everytime i see it, you cant beat toilet humour (my wife would heartily disagree)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6xqksv_zz_Y

Last edited:
Nobby ......That was my excuse!!!!

Now Nobby, play fair find your own original excuse for self promoting and nominating yourself! That was my excuse first!!!!!!!!!

My dads bigger than your dad and my brother knows when you get off the bus. So go on find your own excuse....what about vote for me.....I only have 3 days before the judge sends me down for a long stretch shame I had no original mitigation!!!..........

By the way ....my excuse and threat of continuing with my nomination isn't working!!!

Nobby ....Have to admit .....It did make me smile nice vid and thanks for no panning shots ....if you know what I mean!

S

BA DUM TSCH I like it.
I did notice you're excuse and apologies for the blatant theft. I would have nominated myself for a different catagory but they have yet to have one for the uke player with the pointiest head.

My Dad recorded this song for my Mom for Valentines Day this year, I don't know if it was supposed to be funny, but I think it is the FUNNIEST THING I HAVE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE!!!!!!!!

Middle Aged Guy with a Ukulele--Hilarious!

Step aside and make room for the "Middle Aged Guy with a Ukulele."

Michael Kassel takes time from his Chelsea Lately viewing to don a Tommy Bahama shirt and sing the praises of playing ukulele in the prime of life.​

CATCHY TUNE WITH GREAT LYRICS! BET YOU CAN'T WATCH IT JUST ONCE?

Nominated with permission.

OK so it appears you can nominate yourself so here are 2 videos in a nutshell
That's right I won't waste you time since they come in at about 30 seconds each.

Ipanema in a nutshell and Rock DJ in condensed format

Coming to you from the darkside/farside of the Ukulele Cosmos.

OK so it appears you can nominate yourself so here are 2 videos in a nutshell
That's right I won't waste you time since they come in at about 30 seconds each.

Ipanema in a nutshell and Rock DJ in condensed format

Coming to you from the darkside/farside of the Ukulele Cosmos.

I'll second both of these -- almost like haiku -- and I think that next year there should be a separate Undie category for songs in a nutshell.

Finally my Dad recorded one of his songs that he meant to be funny. This will make you laugh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom