Uke Got Mail 2 - Palm Muting?

Last edited:
its playing now.. pretty good and i like this cohost, its cool, tyring it now. although i hate pics.

tabs for chicken dance? to the search box.

haha, sorry to mark the end of the innocence for you. i was 27yr old before i found out that the Neverending Story wasn't a ken burns documentary.:(

WHATTT?!?!?!!?!??! Where is my ignore button? The next thing you'll tell me is Milli Vanilli was lip syncing!

when i "palm" mute, i dont even use my palm, i use my the meaty part of my forearm, closer to my elbow to bar the bridge, i do it that way cuz my the side of my small hand cant cover the 4 strings effectively, and i can pick at the same height i normally do.

haha I love the rooster. nice addition to the show. x] HI-larious. anywho, that was really helpful Aldrine! thanks much. It's a little different than how I palm-mute so I'm gonna try doing it that way. I don't exactly know how I palm must but I do it.. o_O;; haha

Can't wait to see what's next. :)

I love you Manny!!!!

To answer your question. Click "User CP", it near the top lepp hand side. (points wid lips). ann den click "Edit avatar" (points wid lips)

Last edited:
Top Bottom