My Apartment is Haunted! Seriously Guys...

AcousticMonster

Reaction score
Oh my god, you guys. My neighbors always told me my apartment was haunted, but I was a skeptic when it came to ghosts. Then about two weeks ago things started moving around in my kitchen. I think I really might have a ghost.

I took this video on 11/11/2010 in my kitchen. It has not been altered in anyway. Tell me what you think!

Note: The volume isn't the best, so you may need to turn up your speakers when listening, because I might have caught an EVP at the beginning.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-WTSTRV_eoQ

Please subscribe to my new channel and post what you think! :D

Last edited:
you should move

Why hasn't anyone responded to this link? Maybe you scared them to death and I am the only one that lived through the haunting.

I watched it when it was first posted, and thought it was pretty funny, but I couldn't think of an appropriately clever response.

you should move

:p

Why hasn't anyone responded to this link? Maybe you scared them to death and I am the only one that lived through the haunting.

Yeah...I don't know? Some paranormal investigator dude "friended" me right away though. Next video will be about the Ghost Hunters show, lol.

I watched it when it was first posted, and thought it was pretty funny, but I couldn't think of an appropriately clever response.

That's okay. Let's see how the second video goes over.

Top Bottom