Ukulele Underground at DENVER UKEFEST!

Aldrine Guerrero

Ukulele Underground Staff
Reaction score
In a tiny rock in the middle of the sea :D
Aloha everyone!

It has been confirmed and we are all set for the Denver Ukefest 2011!
It's our first time at this festival so let's make a huge impact. I'll be doing a performance and a workshop at the festival. We'll also have a booth where you guys can come down and hang out with us. We're bringing it UU style to what is shaping up to be one of the coolest Ukefest's on the Mainland.

Other artists include:

Kina Grannis
Danielle ate the sandwich
Led Ka'apana
Leftover cuties
Danielle ate the sandwich
Chris Mcgarry
The insomniacs
The Ooks of hazard
Denver uke community

So please check out their site and come down and hang out with us! It's UU's first time doing this festival so let's all represent and blow their minds! See you there!

Last edited:
Excellent! I was already planning to attend, and this is just icing on the cake!

I got a friend who is trying to get his daughters playing music. I'm gonna drop off some ukes and point out this ukefest for his family too.

Okay kids ... countdown starts today. One week to go and then we get to meet Aldrine in person. Sooooo excited.

Lineup change!
Due to scheduling conflicts Zee Avi and The Rescues will be unable to perform at Ukefest 2011. However, we are excited to announce the additon of Kina Gannis and Leftover Cuties to Saturday's schedule!

Aldrine, Danielleatethesandwich AND Boulder Acoustic? I really wish I could go to this. It sounds terrific.

Luckily it's supposed to warm up a lot and be in the upper 40s, as opposed to the single digits that Denver has had for the past couple of days. See you there!

I got my ticket - now I've just got to figure out which uke to bring with me. I truly look forward to meeting you in person, Aldrine.

Top Bottom