Normal, IL Uke meeting

I'm going to give it a try. It look like a beautiful day up my way.

And a fine day it was with folks from ALL OVER! one lady came from Chicago area, one from Iowa and lots from our area.

Great stuff and great times. I am really looking froward to next month!

Thanks to all for coming!

attachment.php

OK, I'll make it big.

What a superb event! I hope to make it whenever I'm around on the first weekend of any month. What'd you all do--kick every other customer out of the coffee shop!?

What a superb event! I hope to make it whenever I'm around on the first weekend of any month. What'd you all do--kick every other customer out of the coffee shop!?
The new place has a big room for shows and meetings. I am using it to its full potential. The thing in back is the "Stage"

@Rob........how do you do that?

Let us see. I open your attachment, right click on it, click on "copy image location", go to a "quick reply", click "insert image", click "from URL", paste in provided area, uncheck "Retrieve remote file and reference locally", click "OK" and post message. It's not that complicated once you do it a few times. I think that you are bringing the file from your computer and I guess that makes it a "attachment". Once it's on the internet I can do my thing.

Top Bottom