Fender Ukulele?? Thoughts...

I actually know someone at school who has one and I've played it many times. Honestly, I'm not a big fan. It just doesn't feel right. The woods seems too thick to me and has a dull sound. Apparently some people love it and some people don't so yeah it's your preference if you find that you like it then that's great!

Sounds like another hit and miss instrument, some are good some are bad?

I bought a tenor Tweed case from "nicomsupply" on eBay for the No'Hea that I bought for my son - it fit REALLY well - in fact I've just bought a second one for the No'hea I have coming for me from another eBay sale. It is this one:

http://cgi.ebay.com/New-Tenor-Ukulele-Tweed-Case-Vintage-Style-VIDEO-/390219556471

I will also tell you that I tried to put my Mainland tenor in the first one I bought & it was a tight fit, but the No'hea was just about perfect.

I'm sorry it took so long, but thank you!

I haven't been on here in a while and didn't really expect a response. I'm still looking for a case, so I am ordering one of those now.

Again, thanks. I feel more confident buying it now. I really hate cases that don't fit properly and buying one through the mail with no clue if it would work, is not something I wanted to do.

The Fender ukulele in a vintage-looking Fender case is too good not to put together.

SNIP ... The Fender ukulele in a vintage-looking Fender case is too good not to put together.

Yeah, it does look sweet to open that case & pull out the great looking Fender. I put a pickup in my Nohea last weekend but haven't had a chance to try it out yet. I think I'm going to put one in my new Mainland longneck Pineapple next.

Top Bottom