I Need Your Ukulele Pictures!

flukeflea005.jpg

Harpdog,
That geometric pattern on the Fluke is awesome! Did you do that yourself? I have a natural finish Flea which I think is just really dull-looking, so I've been trying to think of something to do with it. I had actually thought of something like this but wasn't sure how to do it.

can't figure out how to down load a pic from my desk top. sorry

Those are beautiful ukuleles kanaka ..what kind are they?

can't figure out how to down load a pic from my desk top. sorry

"Go to Advanced" and then click the paperclip, it will have you browse for it, then you can also choose to put it in the text line. Or you can go to an image hosting site like imageshack.us and upload, then post the link, or make it an image by inseting image tags around it [*IMG]www.urlgoeshere.com[*/IMG] (without the *'s)

A blackbear! How does it sound?

sounds real nice Lexxy....I love your two ukes by the way mate, they're beautiful

the fretboard is a little wide for me, but still nice and playable. It is very loud...Dane's concert body cavities do tend to be a bit bigger than the standard concert size...and a little deeper too. He builds great ukes!

That one there is Honduran mahogany and Brazilian Rosewood

Wow- got real motivated and laid and mastered the tracks for the song, uploaded from the Tascam to the computer (not as hard as everyone says) and have a basic cut of the movie in Windows Movie format. Need to do some tweaks but this will definitely be up soon and I will let you all know - thanks so much and since I am still editing, feel free to keep sending pictures. I have a five day weekend coming up to finalize it all, but I have to say the song songs pretty good and I think you will all find it quite meaningful - I hope! Mike

Wow- got real motivated and laid and mastered the tracks for the song, uploaded from the Tascam to the computer (not as hard as everyone says) and have a basic cut of the movie in Windows Movie format. Need to do some tweaks but this will definitely be up soon and I will let you all know - thanks so much and since I am still editing, feel free to keep sending pictures. I have a five day weekend coming up to finalize it all, but I have to say the song songs pretty good and I think you will all find it quite meaningful - I hope! Mike

It BETTER be good! ;)

If I recall correctly, your ukulele is featured at the begining and end of the video - it's a great picture.
Well it's a great instrument! And my favorite recliner!
Yeah, this is the one I love - almost looks ghost like. You are a very gifted photographer or have a great eye; thanks! Mike
Maybe I need to rename her "ghostulele" haha thanks but it's a really easy trick. Camera on a tripod, slow shutter speed, half way through the exposure pull the ukulele out quickly.

Photo for Video Request

Although I don't play favorites, this is my current favorite uke! Ohana SK-25Z (the Z is for Zebrawood and it looks so good it is hard to resist picking it up and playing it!). Feel free to use the photo.

Ohana.jpg

These are a few I took over the summer. Hope you like them

Attachments

• 100_0429.jpg
    100_0429.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 7
  • 100_0437.jpg
    100_0437.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 9
OK, to add to the dog and ukulele theme.....
attachment.php

Last edited:
These are a few I took over the summer. Hope you like them

These are great! Thanks! IO am pretty close to the final edit, but hope I can work at least one of these in - I have an idea of where it can go, actually. Mike

Top Bottom