Great Winter pic

ukeeku

Reaction score
Saw this on reddit
HLke4.jpg

What a cool pic

Loved it on the other thread, still loving it here. Merihhen, is it YOU, the UU universe wants to know!!..........BO............

YOU GO GIRL!!! I'm supprised the snow isn't MELTING at your feet, you're SO HOT!!!!!! If you ever make tee shirts with the picture, I'll be first in line to buy. Great business venture IMO.

Girl, are you crazy going out like that??? Don't you realize that the wood might split on your uke??? : )

Great shot. How did you think of it?

:wallbash:
I am sorry, I did not see the other thread when I posted this. DOH

RonnieAloha, that uke has mostly sentimental value and I call it my thinking uke. This experience makes it more special for me. Every scratch is a memory :) The skirt and the uke are both from Hawaii giftshop as a gift from my mother, who knew i wanted to learn guitar. And so they waited patiently in my cabinet for 3-4 years... uke came out in sept. and I fell in love. Now where ever I look I see uke spirit... and that includes the winter weather. Thats where the idea game from :)

ukeeku, You posted first :) I must of been buzy with uploding my picture and tryng to understand how to post a picture, so I missed your post :)

Top Bottom