Okay...I'm totally grossed out now!!!

AcousticMonster

Reaction score
I live in a three story apartment building, with the stairwells facing the house next door. They just sold the house, which has a big picture window in the living room. You can see into their living room from the stairwell (you just cant avoid it) as your going down the stairs.

Well...A friend and I just took my dog out for a walk tonight, and a man and women were in there painting the living room (no curtains on the window). The lady, who has apparently eaten too many burgers in her time, was painting wearing a fleece jacket and NO PANTS ON. WTF...who does that with no curtains on the windows?

My delicate mind has been warped!!!

Yikes!!!!!

I live in a three story apartment building, with the stairwells facing the house next door. They just sold the house, which has a big picture window in the living room. You can see into their living room from the stairwell (you just cant avoid it) as your going down the stairs.

Well...A friend and I just took my dog out for a walk tonight, and a man and women were in there painting the living room (no curtains on the window). The lady, who has apparently eaten too many burgers in her time, was painting wearing a fleece jacket and NO PANTS ON. WTF...who does that with no curtains on the windows?

My delicate mind has been warped!!!

Pics or it didn't happen...wait that is for ukuleles:)

Aloha AccousticMonster,
I live in an apartment building too with stairwells on the side too and the adjoining house has alot of windows..lucky they got curtains first...I hope they get the painting done quickly as the lady clearly is dressing
too comfortable in her new abode without realizing the views she's showing....maybe she's an exhibitionist..he he and she's giving you first showing..he he did you ever think of that??? No wonder you're wearing
those dark sunglasses in your avatar...I've wondered about that one....Happy Viewings!!! MM Stan..

Aloha AccousticMonster,
I live in an apartment building too with stairwells on the side too and the adjoining house has alot of windows..lucky they got curtains first...I hope they get the painting done quickly as the lady clearly is dressing
too comfortable in her new abode without realizing the views she's showing....maybe she's an exhibitionist..he he and she's giving you first showing..he he did you ever think of that??? No wonder you're wearing
those dark sunglasses in your avatar...I've wondered about that one....Happy Viewings!!! MM Stan..

I'm not sure what her deal was. We were standing outside the building talking, and couldn't help looking over at the window in disbelief (it was like trying not to look at a car accident or something). She finally realized people could see her, so she casually walk over and started putting her granny panties and jogging pants on, like it wasn't a big deal.

We have some strange rangers up here in the north lands.

Pardon me while I gouge out my minds eye!!!

I'm not sure what her deal was. We were standing outside the building talking, and couldn't help looking over at the window in disbelief (it was like trying not to look at a car accident or something). She finally realized people could see her, so she casually walk over and started putting her granny panties and jogging pants on, like it wasn't a big deal.

We have some strange rangers up here in the north lands.

well hell she just didn't want to get paint on her pants.

Top Bottom