Win an Acoustic Electric EleUke for Christmas

Here is my original Christmas song, "Santa Used to Love Us". My kids have been practicing "Jingle Bell Rock" to enter in this contest and it put me in the Christmas spirit so I decided to write a song and enter also. I used a chord progression from an old Roger Miller song. I performed it last night at a friends Hanamus (Hanukkah + Christmas) party. Enjoy.

Darn it! I just ordered an Eleuke, and it's on my way from USA. But it won't make it in time to enter the contest :(

Oh well, I'll enjoy the videos :D

edit: Oh wait, there's no rule saying "You have to use an Eleuke in the video" I can still enter :D

damn it. i just saw this thread today. lets see, if i still can come up with s.th.

I got my brother and sister and a friend to help me with this one, and my Dad. I love the solo at the end. If you like it please leave a comment or give it a thumbs up, I like to read the comments. Thanks and Merry Christmas.

I got my brother and sister and a friend to help me with this one, and my Dad. I love the solo at the end. If you like it please leave a comment or give it a thumbs up, I like to read the comments. Thanks and Merry Christmas.
That was great. Cool solo man! You all deserve to win!
DAP

this is super cute and I absolutely love it. great job guys.

My friend Christina couldn't post it on her account, xinamarie. It says she doesn't have privileges or something. So she asked me to post it for her.

Wow, these are great!

I'm an MP3 kind of guy, so I'm going to need assistance to do a video.

Hope I can do it in time.

Keep uke'in' everyone!

I'm entering on behalf of my ukulele ensemble, Island Ukuleles.
Here we are playing Santa Claus is Coming to Town!
Hope you enjoy!

My friend Christina couldn't post it on her account, xinamarie. It says she doesn't have privileges or something. So she asked me to post it for her.
Wow, they are very cute and talented. I think the judging will be very difficult:)
DAP

I'm entering on behalf of my ukulele ensemble, Island Ukuleles.
Here we are playing Santa Claus is Coming to Town!
Hope you enjoy!
Cool! Another great entry, I lilke the young ukers! Good luck!!!
DAP

Here's my entry. Merry christmas and best of luck to all!!

Finally got mine recorded. I arranged Jingle Bells for this contest. I really hope you guys like it, good luck to everyone. There's been some realllly reallllly good ones entered so far. I'm waiting for the rush of entries tomorrow. :)

Finally got mine recorded. I arranged Jingle Bells for this contest. I really hope you guys like it, good luck to everyone. There's been some realllly reallllly good ones entered so far. I'm waiting for the rush of entries tomorrow. :)

Great job, Colin!

this took a while but I finally got it. I hope you all like it and everyone did a great job. Sorry we made judging so difficult.

Here's my video. Enjoy everyone, and good luck!!

I hope to do more EleUke contests in the future, this was fun!!

Entry to EleUke Christmas Contest from Ukuloonie.

Here is my movie, hope you have a merry Christmas and good luck to all who participated.

Top Bottom