Win an Acoustic Electric EleUke for Christmas

My Entry

This song is a Japanese Christmas classic, and it reminds me of holiday season at home.

I had to make the video in the last minute, so, no pretty video editing.
I'm not entirely happy with the music, but I had lots of fun arranging the song.
And that's the whole point of this contest, right?

I hope you enjoy!

I'm loving all the videos that have been posted here.
Great jobs everyone!

Finally got mine recorded. I arranged Jingle Bells for this contest. I really hope you guys like it, good luck to everyone. There's been some realllly reallllly good ones entered so far. I'm waiting for the rush of entries tomorrow. :)

I really enjoyed!

After producing a 43-person collab, I wanted to do something much simpler. I was feeling nostalgic and decided to do a doo wop version of "Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas." It turned out not quite as simple as I'd hoped. LOL.

Special thanks to Mim and the Minions for contributing some holiday footage!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ViVkhcld34

Last edited:
Heres my entry for the Eleuke Christmas contest

Hope I made it in on time, nothing but problems... had to do it on my cell phone. I think the Grinch messed with my PC... Anyways nothing fancy, no FX, no cute kiddies, just my take on a Xmas story. Merry Christmas to all and to all... I'm out bitches!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DMqYgvpydKM

Last edited:
Ok, so once again, your entries are all so good that YOU'VE ALL MADE IT REALLY HARD TO CHOOSE A WINNER!
Anywho, we're trying to narrow it down and will announce a winner this afternoon. Sorry to make you all wait, we've got our whiteboard out and are trying to weigh the strengths of each video against each other.

Thanks for the heads up!

You'll be replaying those videos in your sleep.

Pleasant dreams... no nightmares, correct?

Keep uke'in',

Wow. So many great videos. I'm not sure I could easily choose either.

Winner

Ok everyone... after much deliberation and watching the videos many times, we have decided. This was not an easy choice and their wasn't a clear standout because so many of the entries were quality. You could probably judge this contest a number of times and get different winners each time... having said that, I wish we had more prizes to give out this time, but unfortunately, we had to choose only one winner. Having said that, there are several entries that I'll be listening to on the ride home tonight just for the sake of hearing them again. One of those was on every judges short list:

Congratulations to CoLmes with his Jingle Bells rendition. You can see his video here:

I would like to thank everyone that participated and everyone who watched for helping to spread the Christmas spirit. I hope all of you have a great holiday season that is filled with love and music... and make sure to check out our new acoustic-electrics, we've got some really cool models available now and some rad stuff in the pipe.

Ok everyone... after much deliberation and watching the videos many times, we have decided. This was not an easy choice and their wasn't a clear standout because so many of the entries were quality. You could probably judge this contest a number of times and get different winners each time... having said that, I wish we had more prizes to give out this time, but unfortunately, we had to choose only one winner. Having said that, there are several entries that I'll be listening to on the ride home tonight just for the sake of hearing them again. One of those was on every judges short list:

Congratulations to CoLmes with his Jingle Bells rendition. You can see his video here:

I would like to thank everyone that participated and everyone who watched for helping to spread the Christmas spirit. I hope all of you have a great holiday season that is filled with love and music... and make sure to check out our new acoustic-electrics, we've got some really cool models available now and some rad stuff in the pipe.

Awesome, awesome, awesome. I saw this piece when Colin was first working it up. It's rewarding to see how far he's taken it!

Congrats CoLmes. I really like how you crack a little smile at the very end before you turn off the camera, the look on your face says, "Yes, I nailed that take!!" and in fact you did. Very nice job.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Yeah I def. didn't think I was winning this, there were so many awesome entries esp near the end I would have hated to try and decide between the,. AWESOME surprises guys, thank you so much! This really helps me out, you have no idea. Wooooooow. I'm feeling realllllly REALLLLLY proud right now. Again, thank you so much for this gift! Merry freaking christmas!!!!!

Congratulations Colmes!

Great video and well deserved winner. Wonderful stuff :)

I'd just like to thank everyone in this contest for being classy. Thanks for taking the judgments well and being positive with us and with each other. We were using this as a little test run to see if we'll hold contests in the future and we've decided to continue holding contests. Thanks again for a pleasant experience. Have a great weekend and a Merry Christmas!

Congrats Colin, well deserved, and thank you EleUke USA for a really fun contest. So many great entries!

Way to go, Colin! Honestly, I didn't even connect that you'd submitted it to the Eleuke concert - and I loved it to death all the same!

Great job!

Top Bottom