Win an Acoustic Electric EleUke for Christmas

Well done, Everyone!

Congratulations Colins!

Great Contest all around.

Thanks to EleUke for your generous effort in making the Holidays even more enjoyable!

Mele Kalikimaka!

Keep uke'in',

You won??? FABULOUS! Colin, it was outstanding. Your teacher will be quite proud. I'm proud. Congratulations.

Ok, so once again, your entries are all so good that YOU'VE ALL MADE IT REALLY HARD TO CHOOSE A WINNER!
Anywho, we're trying to narrow it down and will announce a winner this afternoon. Sorry to make you all wait, we've got our whiteboard out and are trying to weigh the strengths of each video against each other.

Can we see a picture of the white board? :D

And congrats Colin!! Well deserved. You showed great talent and effort in your video.

Congratulations Colin!
Well deserved!

YES! That's my boy!

Lol Wow guys! You are all the awesomenestestistises. Every single one of your comments means a lot to me, I'm glad you all liked what I put together and I'm proud to be apart of UU. After all, I was able to do that because of this place and everyone here.

Thanks a ton, for reals.

Congrats to everyone! Awesome Colin!

Congrats Colin!

Just got around to checking who won this one. Congratulations, Colin. Best rendition of Jingle Bells on ukulele I've ever heard. Should get that on a CD. Enjoy you new EleUke. Look forward to a post on your new uke soon.

Top Bottom