Win a Mainland tenor cut-away slotted headstock.

Load made .......................

Loan Made to Mr. Uo Rorn Village Bank Group in Prey Chheu Teal Village, Cambodia

Last edited:
Done and done, sah!

Donation made to Hamza Abirov, the gentleman in Tajikistan.

Just joined. Thanks for the suggestion. Will research and help in this wonderful cause.

Thanks for the suggestion.

Loan sent. Thanks for making me aware of Kiva.org!

Joined group & made loan to "Buena Fe 1 & 2 Group" in La Romana, Dominican Republic.

The DR is special to my family as we have spent many summers working as short term missions in La Romana, Santa Domingo, & Guyamate. The Dominican's & Haitian's hold a special place in our family's hearts.

Thanks, Mike for making us aware of Kiva.

Really cool. I can't go to Mongolia, but my $ can go for a visit. Love it.

This truly is awesome. I can't donate till the end of the month unfortunately. Hopefully this competition is still running but if it isn't i will still be donating. I didn't know this initiative even existed

Hey Mike,

I joined "Ukulele Players United to Decrease World Suck" at Kiva when you first posted about it last year, but this thread reminded me to re-lend money I had in my Kiva account from loans I've made through UPUDWS that have been repaid. I made six new loans today and I've now made a total of 26 loans. Feels great! Thanks again for bringing Kiva to my attention!

Mark

Last edited:
Mike,
Loan made to a young lady name Sen in Cambodia. What a great organization!

Check out these stats in the "Clubs" category on the Kiva website for Ukulele Players United to Decrease World Suck. UU rocks!

Rank....Statistic Name.....Time Period
#6........ New Users.......... All Time
#1........ New Users.........This Month
#4..... Amount Loaned.....This Month

Last edited:
I hadn't checked Kiva in a while.

My original loan (from last years competition) is nearly paid back!

Thomas just made a loan to Chea Hoeun's Group on Kiva.org

Last edited:
What I great contest. I loaned to Nubia Maria Amaya Ordoñez who is opening a bakery in Nicaragua. Feels great to help someone from Nicaragua, we backpacked through with the kids last year and the country was amazing. Lots of people with very little, but still very generous. Always nice to help those in need. Joined Ukulele Players United to decrease World Suck. Amazing we are number four in most donations this month, all due to your motivation. Good on ya, Simon from California

This is a great idea, Mike! Thanks for bringing our attention to Kiva.We just joined the Ukulele Players team and made a loan to Carmen in Peru.

Great idea Mike! I'm going to get a few of their Kiva Cards to give as gifts this year so the recipients can choose their own person to loan to. What a cool organization.

Decrease World Suck!

Top Bottom