Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Clair De Lune- Claud Debussy

Default Clair De Lune- Claud Debussy

Looked around online and found absolutely no Uke tabs for this song, anybody have some?
    All i could find was one video:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Rr_YzIqUYBQ

this piece would sound great on uke.

thanks guys

aloha
    "...Find a warm place, with no memory."

Ugh.

cut to a few weeks later:

i have been searching the internet with no luck. apparently one of the greatest composers of all time has nary been considered for any ukulele transcription. Ive scoured ukulele link list sites, arbitrary chord sites, tab archives- not a version to be seen.

i was just hoping that someone hereabouts can reciprocate my love of Debussy- or is as dessicated of joy as I have become in light of the failed attempts to find even chords for it.

as if it were possible, i stand before you a sad ukulele player.

please help UU. youre my only hope.
    Last edited by Sugoi_boy; 07-28-2008 at 06:31 AM.
    "...Find a warm place, with no memory."

Default I'd second that

I agree that this would be a wonderful piece to play. Let's hope that some good ukulele players can find some time to Tab it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sugoi_boy View Post
    Ugh.

as if it were possible, i stand before you a sad ukulele player.

please help UU. youre my only hope.
    Where oh where is seeso when you need him?
    ...I mean, how many ukuleles does one man need?

www.youtube.com/menehunenyc

Hm, well, do you have the sheet music for it? Yo ucould try tabbing it out yourself.

Maybe if I visit my parents' house this week I can grab the sheet music.

Transposed up 12 frets (T = Ten), (W= tWelve), (I= fIfteen) - I guess it's a start. (Thanks to twelvefrets.com)

A|------T--------T------------7------------7---5---7----5------------5----------------3---5----3-----7------
    E|--3---W-------W------------8------------8---7---8----7------------7------------3---5---7----5-----8------
    C|--4---------------------------------------8--------------------------------------4-------------------------
    G|----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A|--7-----3----------2---3----2------------2----------------0---2----0---5---0--------0---------------------
    E|--8-----5------1---3---5----3------------3------------1------------1-----------3-------3----3---1---3----
    C|---------------2----------------------------------------------------------------5------------0------------
    G|----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A|--------------------------------7---8----7---W---7----5---7---5---5---3---5----3------------2------------
    E|--1------------0----------------------------------------------------3------------3------------3-----3------
    C|--2-------------------------0------------0--------------------------4------------4-------------------------

A|---------------T------------7----------------5---7----5------------5----------------3---5-----T------------
    E|------3---3----8------------8----------------5--------5------------5----------------3---------8------------
    C|--0---4---4----------------------------------5--------5------------5----------------4---------------------

A|--7------------7---5---7----5------------3------------3---3---5----W-----T------T-----7------7---5---7----
    E|--8------------8---5--------5------------------------------3--------W------------W----------------5--------
    C|-------------------5--------5-----------------------------------------------------------------------5--------

A|--5-----3------3-----0------3------------I------------
    E|--5------------5------------3-------------I------------
    C|----------------------------4-------------------------
    G|------------------------------------------------------
    Last edited by vanderstorm; 11-03-2008 at 04:48 PM.

How would one go about trying to tab this out?
    Last edited by zoso2k8; 09-10-2009 at 06:19 PM.

Default tabs

PDF attached..
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by vanderstorm View Post
    PDF attached..
    Thank you!

This is orgasmic. thank you so much.

Thread Information