Who's attending a UU tour event?

Are you attending 1 or more of the UU Cali Shows?

• YES!

Votes: 25 48.1%
  • No...

Votes: 27 51.9%

• Total voters
here's the info from the UU homepage. berkeley and san francisco!:)

Bay Area
July 18 - 8:00pm - Mike Dasilva’s - Live Performance / Live Uke Got Mail Filming / free stuff giveaways ($15 at the door)
July 20 - 6:00pm - Hukilau San Francisco - Live Performance

San Diego
July 21 - 6:00pm - Pacific Arts Dance Studio - Beginner and Advanced Ukulele Seminars / Live Uke Got Mail Filming / Free stuff giveaways ($15 at the door)
July 22 - 6:30pm - Mo’s Island Grinds - Live Performance with Almost Islanders

Orange County
July 23 - 7:00pm - Island Bazaar - Live Performance and mini-seminar / Live Uke Got Mail Filming / Free stuff giveaways ($5 at the door)

http://ukuleleunderground.com/2008/07/07/california-tour-just-10-days-away/

i have the 18th off and you'll be only a few hours away from me. i'll try and head up there. it would be awesome to attend :)

I marked no, but that might change. I will acctually be working in Yosemite NP for about two weeks starting Thursday. So If someone wants to pick me up one night and drive me to a show then drive me back to Yosemite I will bring the bells. I really don't expect this to happen, I will probably be working most of the daylight hours anyway, so I would miss most of the show. But I hope everyone attending and performing has a great time.

I'll be in HB on the 23rd!

ill be at both Bay Area shows
you can count me in

Since the live show in Huntington Beach is the closest to me, I'll go to that one :D

Orange County
July 23 - 7:00pm - Island Bazaar - Live Performance and mini-seminar / Live Uke Got Mail Filming / Free stuff giveaways ($5 at the door)

Are you coming out to one of the shows? I just realized after making this poll, that anyone who doesn't live in California will probably vote no... and this poll will look horrible... hahaha. oh well.

When You Hold one on the west coast of Aus, i'll be there with bells on ;)

Wish I could, but Minnesota is too far for a day trip -- unless Deach wants to stop with his Winnebago on the way out.

ill be there in spirit and mind, just not body

island bazaar

everything looks good for me to be in HB so sounds fun, looking forward to meeting everyone and listening to good music

Top Bottom