It’s back!!! UkuleleJunky.com presents The Montreal Uke Grand Prix - 3 ukes to win!!!

well it went out to youtube since just befor twelve...seems to be awfull slow tonight???

well in case this ever uploads and i a m still in the contest the entry i will post shortly is me playing an anuenue papa ii ce uke. it plays the main theme throughout the whole song. i play a strat squire for the two lead fills and an improv base line. i am showing 98% loaded on youtube now.

Good Luck to all entries into the The Montreal Uke Grand Prix!!!!! Awesome competition:)....I enjoyed it alot!!!!!

too late? it's only 11:20 p.m. my time!

Hey it is a not midnight yet.

guitarjunky clearly stated yesterday that the deadline was midnight in Montreal Time.

The contest ends tonight at midnight (Montreal time)... 14 hours left as of now!!!

well it went out to youtube since just befor twelve...seems to be awfull slow tonight???

The contest was open for more than 2 months...I'm pretty sure you've had plenty of time to get ur entry uploaded.

guitarjunky clearly stated yesterday that the deadline was midnight in Montreal Time.

The contest was open for more than 2 months...I'm pretty sure you've had plenty of time to get ur entry uploaded.

welcome to the forums at UU.

so glad you could help out :)

1. The video must start either with the text or verbal mention : I am a UKULELEJUNKY and this is my entry to the Montreal Uke Grand Prix! If you list our web site address, www.ukulelejunky.com we will be thankful of course!

2. You must post the video no later then March 5, 2011 at midnight

not to be picky...but that was what it said on the first page...no mention of montreal time, sorry, it just didn't occur to me. my bad! no cryin' here! cheers!

Sorry for the time zone confusion... Next time I will mention Mntreal time. But as I did not, I will take the last minute entries into consideration.

Stand by for the results today.

Many, many thanks to all that participated to this contest. I am very happy with the grat talent showcased here... Tough decision!

Hopefully having the Toronto FC scarves and the Blue Jays hat didn't ruin my chances in a Montreal hosted contest. If I'm going to lose I want it to be because of sheer lack of talent!!!!

Top Bottom