Night Nurse cover

diego

Reaction score
Cover of the late Gregory Isaacs song. Recorded in one go. I love this song, two chords, Am and G.
Enjoy!

Aloha Diego:
That was sweet with the island reggae touch.....sorta Bob Marleyish...soo cool...Thanks for sharing....Happy Strummings!!Have a Happy New Year!! MM Stan...

Aloha agian Diego, your kill'in it. Nice job thanks for sharing, like the sound.

Nice job bruddah!

Good one Diego! You jam. Thanks for posting the chords too:) How do you do your recording? I see a mic for vocals and I can hear the uke as though it is mic'd too. All good quality sound.
DAP

Good one Diego! You jam. Thanks for posting the chords too:) How do you do your recording? I see a mic for vocals and I can hear the uke as though it is mic'd too. All good quality sound.
DAP

Thanks, this one is just recorded trough the built in mic on my Sony Cybershot camera. I am using a yorkville 100 watt powered speaker for vocals and the uke is plugged into a Dean Acoustic 25 watt amp. I was using the built in chorus on the amp here. So really a simple live set-up.

Thanks, this one is just recorded trough the built in mic on my Sony Cybershot camera. I am using a yorkville 100 watt powered speaker for vocals and the uke is plugged into a Dean Acoustic 25 watt amp. I was using the built in chorus on the amp here. So really a simple live set-up.
Thanks Diego, I like how your videos sound:) DAP

diego, awesome song, thanks for sharing with us! And well, if we talk about nursing sphere of business already, you should pay attention to their nowadays' work and how much energy they spend against this COVID pandemic. And by the way, I even have a relative, who works as a nurse, so long story short, when I had some free time, I've looked for dozens of resources and could find this site with plenty of cool nursing shoes for her.

Last edited:
Top Bottom