"All Of Me"... Another Multi-tracked Ukulele and Bass Video

Chris Tarman

Reaction score
For this one, I recorded a guide ukulele track on GarageBand, then did a bass part with my funky Univox short scale fretless (with foam mute under the bridge!), run through my Ampeg SVT-3 Pro with 4X10 cabinet. Then I pulled out the guide uke track and played this over the bass part.
I can't get over how good this bass sounds! It sounds very much like an upright. I wish my intonation on it was better, but it's fretless AND short scale, so the notes aren't where my hand expects them to be! I need to use it live soon, I think. Maybe I'll take it to the next bass gig I have and work it in on a few tunes.

Ok... now off to bed! This took way longer than I meant for it to!

Aloha Chris,
Your bass sound nice and rich with alot for resonation....I see the style 2 has moved up right next to your style 1 as your favorites...How cool!!!Good Job buddy!! Happy Strummings and You and Your family have
a Happy New Year!! MM Stan...

Love the sound of the uke too. Nice job.

Thanks Stan and Equiplay. I am really loving the sound of that bass for these projects. I've had it hanging on the wall for years and years and have never really used it much. The Style 2 has the punch I wanted for this tune.

Very cool Chris, I love that song your version is great! Thanks for sharing your fun multi-tracking
DAP

Top Bottom