M. Ward - Fuel For Fire

kevkwak

Reaction score
M. Ward - Fuel For Fire *Reworked - new vid*

Well I had this song playing this morning and decided I could give it a shot. Another great little song by M. Ward, one of my favourite artists of recent years.

Still strugling at the chorus section but I think I just about managed to stumble through it... It's the playing & singing at that part that throws me. Still, it's an obstacle to overcome so I'll keep trying.

New Reworked Version:

Old First Attempt:

Last edited:
Nicely done kevkwak, You've got a nice voice and your playing is solid. I like that strumming pattern. Thanks,
DAP

I liked the strumming pattern, too, although on reflection I don't think it suits the feeling of the song so much... I've changed the pattern to something more suited, so yeah pre-mature with the share :rofl:

Well the strumming got me thinking and I reworked it today and posted a new video (see first post). The strumming had to be gentler I thought so that's what I tried to do. Also added a wee intro other stuff. Chorus still trips me up lol.

Well the strumming got me thinking and I reworked it today and posted a new video (see first post). The strumming had to be gentler I thought so that's what I tried to do. Also added a wee intro other stuff. Chorus still trips me up lol.
Yes, I see what you mean. The revised version is nicer. Good job on the song, keep up comin:)
DAP

Top Bottom