Is this a Tenor or Baritone?

j312311

Reaction score
thats a tenor, i've never seen a 8 string bari

Hey, where are the pro's....this guy needs some advice. Have we heard of this brand before, Mandola? Who's the seller...has anyone delt with them before? Seems awful cheap for an 8 string, solid mahogany tenor uke, that doesn't even describe it as a tenor and the pic's look shiny funny. I love the dolphin sound hole, but the fret board looks awfully close to the sound holes. Just don't want you to waste your money. Maybe wait for advice from someone on this board who knows more.......

um its brand is not mandola, its jus describing it as a ukulele, mandola, uke to get better searches. A mandola is a instrument. This uke is a generic brand tho. I was acutally considering to buy one of these. If you're in doubt tho read what the people that bought these wrote.

Excellent Seller! Item Arrived Prompt and as Described! A+++

the shipping was fast but maybe thats why it seemed expensive

This Uke is beautiful!!! It's a show piece for sure! Thank you! I'll be bacK

so yeah u never know you might be able to get a nice playable uke or a nice showpiece uke. It all depends if your willing to risk it.

um its brand is not mandola, its jus describing it as a ukulele, mandola, uke to get better searches. A mandola is a instrument. This uke is a generic brand tho. I was acutally considering to buy one of these. If you're in doubt tho read what the people that bought these wrote.

Excellent Seller! Item Arrived Prompt and as Described! A+++

the shipping was fast but maybe thats why it seemed expensive

This Uke is beautiful!!! It's a show piece for sure! Thank you! I'll be bacK

so yeah u never know you might be able to get a nice playable uke or a nice showpiece uke. It all depends if your willing to risk it.
I'm sorry, the only thing a Mandola and a this uke have in common is eight strings, so I thought this was the brand name.

just going by the 27 1/2" length, i would say it's a tenor. i think baritones are about 30"s. nice uke. i like the sound of an 8 string uke.:rock:

Top Bottom