Ukulele Group Forming in El Paso, TX

shinyunderbelly

Reaction score
I've got a blog and Google Group put together, but I won't be back in El Paso until the end of January (2011.) Hope to have a few people joined up by then so we can get together and play in early February!

Is this still going? I just moved to El Paso and am totally interested!

bordertown uke

hello -- i found out about this group about a month ago but i can't seem to get a hold of the person who created this group. i'd like to maybe and help out and make this group real. anyone interested? i'm a beginner at the ukulele. i picked it up last summer, with no music knowledge at all, however it isn't too hard to learn how to play a few songs with some easy chords. if there's any el pasoan out there that wants to help me promote this group and maybe meet up on sundays maybe we can all learn from each other and teach others this amazing and peaceful instrument.

please anyone!

contact info:

blazintoro@gmail.com
915.630.9798 (text only)

blazin, i'll be in japan for the next two weeks. after i get back, i'll msg you and we'll jam sometime. as far as i know, we had only one bordertown uke meeting and the leader moved to austin. i was too busy moving to try and meet with the other few people who were in the group.

Top Bottom