song choice

uke142464

Reaction score
so, I'm planning on doing two songs at an open mic at a local coffee shop next week, and I think I'm going to do anyone else but you (the juno version) and falling slowly, but if you guys think I should do any other songs, feel free to let me know. heres my youtube account so you can see what I can do
youtube.com/dumdork55
please disregard the account name, I made it up in 2nd grade

I might do that one instead of anyone else but you, but I really want to keep falling slowly in there. but the only thing im worried about is that deending on the day, I can't hit the low notes.... but I haven't played it in a while so maybe my little voice pals have stretched out a wee bit

so, I'm planning on doing two songs at an open mic at a local coffee shop next week, and I think I'm going to do anyone else but you (the juno version) and falling slowly, but if you guys think I should do any other songs, feel free to let me know. heres my youtube account so you can see what I can do
youtube.com/dumdork55

I checked out your YTchannel,,and although you got a dorky name,hehe, you got some cool tunes go'in on there little brother,, good stuff,, I play the odd open-mic night too,,, song choice is always tricky,, your there to impress,, what i do is not so much worry about what song,, its how i'm gonna cover it,,, take your clip of "House of the Rising Sun",, theres about 5 or more versions of this song done by various artist's,, famous and non famous,,, all great song's but different to the original,, I've found that when play'n a popular song,,, but just a bit different to what everyone else is used to hereing,,,, that's what impress's people,,

hey there

youtube.com/dumdork55

I play both songs dude...
and after being able to play them fluenty...(its not too hard...lol- falling slowly...in G and anyone else but you- only c and g...)

they both sound way better on guitar...

if u wanna...depending where u are...
IM YOURS on the ukulele seems to get more eyes turned on ukulele than guitar...

im just saying you can have a lot of fun with that one:rock:

"Falling Slowly" is a very cool song. Good choice with that one! :shaka:

JJ

Top Bottom