Resonator uke bridge

mybote

Reaction score
I have a Recording King resonator uke. I removed the top plate and the cone to look inside. (Curiosity got the best of me). When I put the cone back in, I noticed the bridge has an arc to it. One side is higher than the other. I think the first string goes on the lower side. Those of you with RK resonator ukes, could you tell me if I am right? I would post a picture , but I took my camera apart and can't get it back together. (just kidding). :confused:
I, also, have seen some cone upgrades advertised on ebay for ukes. has anyone upgraded their cones or bridges?

I have a Recording King resonator uke. I removed the top plate and the cone to look inside. (Curiosity got the best of me). When I put the cone back in, I noticed the bridge has an arc to it. One side is higher than the other. I think the first string goes on the lower side. Those of you with RK resonator ukes, could you tell me if I am right? I would post a picture , but I took my camera apart and can't get it back together. (just kidding). :confused:
I, also, have seen some cone upgrades advertised on ebay for ukes. has anyone upgraded their cones or bridges?

I sold my RK resonator awhile ago but I remember the first string having lower action than the rest due to the arc.

Last edited:
Thanks. I think the next step is to upgrade the cone.

Top Bottom