Heart of Gold (Virtual Duet!)

Way cool, guys!

The harmonica sounded right on! Thanks for sharing.

Cool! Can you you guys do more? I don't know Cinamon Girl, Helpless, Harvest moon, or needle and the damage done. You guys play well together.:music:

Well I got the beer drinking down. Now if I could get that ukulele thing down I could be on youtube one day! A very awesome video guys! By the way, what brand beer were you drinking?

thanks for all the lovely comments guys! believe it or not, this was a few weeks in the works.
it was lots of fun and it turned out quite well due to boozelele's mAd eDitiNg sKilLz. <-- lookie, i'm hip!

By the way, what brand beer were you drinking?

not sure about boozelele, but i was enjoying a boddington's.

Great stuff, guys!

I hope UU will sponsor some sort of collaboration contest! That would be fun!

I just wanted to thank everyone for the nice comments. This was totally Russ's idea. The song choice was actually based on a suggestion left by keonepax on another one of Russ's covers. All I did was enjoy my cold beer and try not to make Russ look bad :). Again, thank you guys. :eek:

I just wanted to thank everyone for the nice comments. This was totally Russ's idea. The song choice was actually based on a suggestion left by keonepax on another one of Russ's covers. All I did was enjoy my cold beer and try not to make Russ look bad :). Again, thank you guys. :eek:

Ah, you're too modest Boozelele! That editing was fantastic. The timing was perfect. And you two sound great together. I hope you do another collaboration sometime! :)

Ah, you're too modest Boozelele! That editing was fantastic. The timing was perfect. And you two sound great together. I hope you do another collaboration sometime! :)

indeed, boozelele is being too modest. we discussed this idea thoroughly over the course of a few weeks and booze (the person, not the drink) came up with a lot of the great ideas that we finally executed. it was a fun collaboration project. and i agree with Keonepax, a collab contest would be neat!

thanks for all the nice comments guys. keep on rockin' in the free world!

Love Neil Young, and this was great. Very impressive, the harmonica was a great touch, you play it really well Russ. Hope to see some more duets. Can I request Alabama :)

oooh, Alabama would be a good one. care to make this one a trio?:)

...discussed this idea thoroughly over the course of a few weeks...came up with a lot of the great ideas that we finally executed. it was a fun collaboration project.

I though you guys just got drunk one night and threw that together! It was so incredible that I felt ashamed of my puny production efforts. I feel so much better now! :D

Of course, this afternoon Rich and I are going to try to throw together something... and it will probably involve drinking... and with my short attention span it will probably have to be done in one take...

Top Bottom