Ukulele Fun Buid Contest

The judges of this video will be me and a group of my friends all stoned out of our minds. When all of the entries are submitted I will invite them over and we will totally defile our bodies with substances and then watch your videos. Once we come to a unanimous conclusion the winner will be announced. A video will be made of our reactions to the entries and will be submitted for your enjoyment.

Good luck!
--Vic
Brilliant.

Thanks Fred! It means a lot to me to get the approval of a sane person!
A question was asked *blink* of me while ago... are multiple entries OK? Well of course! There ARE NO RULES!
"You can even eat the dishes..."

Last edited:
Can't wait to see the reactions!!!!! This is fun. Awesome contest Vic! Good luck to all!!!

What are the limits on offensiveness? I have a unique, albeit disgusting, talent. Not sure if it's alright though.

What are the limits on offensiveness? I have a unique, albeit disgusting, talent. Not sure if it's alright though.
Show me yours and I'll show you mine. The man said no rules. Is it grosser than eating dishes?

Last edited:
It's pretty sick Chopper.... I've been a wrestler, coach, and an MMA guy for twenty years... This grosses out the most hardened guys in the bidness.... BTW- my Vid just hit 100 views. I'm pretty psyched.

I feel rather miffed that my video hasn't even gotten a "That sucked o_O" response xD I'm hoping everybody else finds it as funny as we did, because it sure made us lol ;)

Can a video be posted that happened or was recorded prior to the contest opening? I thought we had to make a video for the contest, not just post a funny video we already had. no offense to anyone is meant- I'm just trying to get clarification. Good luck to all of us- the time is nigh!!!

Good question, cuz I've got a really funny one but its from a couple years ago :p

Here is my entry to the Ukulele Fun Build contest, thanks to my brother and sister for their help on the video, hope you enjoy.

Just in case old videos count too, check this one out. Its me in pain, whats funnier then that?

Top Bottom