Colin and Rob Thread

Hau`oli la hanau e Colin!
41ZIKV651iL.jpg

I have been neglecting this forum and I apologize. I have been preoccupied with finding the perfect beer. It's a task I have been preparing myself for my entire life.

You should just start making your own like Ken.

Thanks for the bday wishes!

I have been neglecting this forum and I apologize. I have been preoccupied with finding the perfect beer. It's a task I have been preparing myself for my entire life.
That beer that Mainland Mike's friend delivers to UWC is pretty close to perfection for me.
As far as commercial stuff, there is a German beer I had in France, Dortmunder Actien-Brauerei which I remember fondly. Oh, and Duvel, which is Belgian. Oh, and I like Hillas, a Greek beer.
Man, it's like ukuleles, can't pick just one!
As far as more mainstream I like Dos Equis Amber, Bass, Newcastle, Steinlager Pure, Oh crap I forgot about all the Japanese beer too, Sapporo, Kirin, Asahi, Orion...

OK fine I like beer , OK?!?!?!?!?!

So I told the wife I wanted to start a fund raiser to buy a kegerator. She said no f@#king way. Then, I think I have her persuaded to let me raise money to make a jockey box, which could be took to UWC. She then says that she doesn't like begging for money from people when we don't really need the money. I then ask her if it's okay to just buy a kegerator or make a jockey box. Her reply was no. I can't win. But I'm not going to give up the fight that easy.

So I told the wife I wanted to start a fund raiser to buy a kegerator. She said no f@#king way. Then, I think I have her persuaded to let me raise money to make a jockey box, which could be took to UWC. She then says that she doesn't like begging for money from people when we don't really need the money. I then ask her if it's okay to just buy a kegerator or make a jockey box. Her reply was no. I can't win. But I'm not going to give up the fight that easy.

Jockey boxes are nice but a kegerator is better. Even a keezer for 5-6 beers on tap.

Hey Rob, you ought to try "Old Farts Ale". It's Carbonated!

There is a software group at my company that I work closely with and support their environment. They called me and said they had some questions for me and to please come over. I went over there and they wished me happy birthday and gave me a six pack of Mana Wheat. Check out the label!
100_1814-1024x768.jpg

What a nice thought!

That is awesome!

There is a software group at my company that I work closely with and support their environment. They called me and said they had some questions for me and to please come over. I went over there and they wished me happy birthday and gave me a six pack of Mana Wheat. Check out the label!
100_1814-1024x768.jpg

What a nice thought!

Here's a pic as CHUG as posted by another Rob from another thread...

attachment.php

Just wondering Rob...are you holding up the uke to prove to the public that the only reason you were there was NOT drinking beer? I mean, it is called CHUG after all.

Here's a pic as CHUG as posted by another Rob from another thread...

attachment.php

Just wondering Rob...are you holding up the uke to prove to the public that the only reason you were there was NOT drinking beer? I mean, it is called CHUG after all.

Who is the dude on the right in the red shirt?

Top Bottom