Colin and Rob Thread

We cant get that beer by me. :(

Ask Colin to bring some. Got this tonight

IMG_20180418_210847_952.jpg

attachment.php

Pina Colada double milkshake and key lime pie IPA!!! 2 four packs...$$47 ouch....

Glass, you just need to come to uwc X and bring me some tired hands!

If only I could. I would. New job with wife and all is too much around that time of year. Maybe soon. When you coming to Philly? I now am super close to Colin and I can bring kegs of Homebrew to Colin's place with Nick too!!!

Nice! I really these new "milk shake" beers. The lactose gives them a really nice sweet taste/

Not only the lactose but additions if late hops and secondary conditioning on mangies, pineapples or whatever they chooose really adds depth to the beers. Oh yeah and if course any milkshake requires it fair dosage of vanilla beans!!!

I've realized that i drink alone a lot. It sucks all my friends live so far away and all my close local friends have kids and responsibilities.

Wow, I have not been on uu in a few months. I have been preoccupied with kayak fishing, but the season is coming to an end.

I did receive some bad news. Nick Kim is not coming to UWC 11. This makes me sad.

Wow, I have not been on uu in a few months. I have been preoccupied with kayak fishing, but the season is coming to an end.

I did receive some bad news. Nick Kim is not coming to UWC 11. This makes me sad.

Bummer......

I been busy with the dream job.....assistant brewer/cellar person!!! I make beer daily now.

WTF? What’s more important?

I thought I’d chime in to keep this thread alive. I played a little guitar and Uke with a friend last night and realized I have not really improved and still suck. Lol...But my drinking has improved. So that’s a positive.

Top Bottom