Page 282 of 282 FirstFirst ... 182232272280281282
Results 2,811 to 2,817 of 2817

Thread: Colin and Rob Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Faricelli View Post
    I've realized that i drink alone a lot. It sucks all my friends live so far away and all my close local friends have kids and responsibilities.
    I have kids.....I like to drink....I just need to meet people nearby that want to deal with my kids while we drink.

"And I play dress up every Sunday and try to make the case for an invisible friend" PereBourik

Quote Originally Posted by glass View Post
    I have kids.....I like to drink....I just need to meet people nearby that want to deal with my kids while we drink.
    I need to meet up with Colin but he seems busy these days.

"And I play dress up every Sunday and try to make the case for an invisible friend" PereBourik

How was uwc x? Guess you three survived no shenanigans or was it all shenanigans??

Wow, I have not been on uu in a few months. I have been preoccupied with kayak fishing, but the season is coming to an end.

I did receive some bad news. Nick Kim is not coming to UWC 11. This makes me sad.

Wow, I have not been on uu in a few months. I have been preoccupied with kayak fishing, but the season is coming to an end.

I did receive some bad news. Nick Kim is not coming to UWC 11. This makes me sad.
    Bummer......

I been busy with the dream job.....assistant brewer/cellar person!!! I make beer daily now.

WTF? What’s more important?
    UWC; only those who have not been can rationalize not going.

Quote Originally Posted by glass View Post
    Bummer......

I been busy with the dream job.....assistant brewer/cellar person!!! I make beer daily now.
    And been drinking the beer we make daily at work too. Best job ever

Thread Information