Colin and Rob Thread

I call foul!!!!! I was thirstiest but I had to go to work. At work I work.

Yeah, yeah, yeah. You have had plenty of nice drinks. I wanted a real beer from Rob this time. Not that crappy stuff he tried to give me last time.

Yeah, yeah, yeah. You have had plenty of nice drinks. I wanted a real beer from Rob this time. Not that crappy stuff he tried to give me last time.

With that post I think you best beware. Wonder what he will find for you this time.

Thanks everyone. Didn't mean to hijack Colin and Rob's thread.

I'm over it. I shouldn't have posted it but it really annoyed me. So be it. He didn't mean it like I took it. No harm, no foul.

But yes, I have a "nice" uke and I take it every where. I cry a little every time I ding it, but it's life. I kind of see them as battle scars!

thanks everyone. Didn't mean to hijack colin and rob's thread.

I'm over it. I shouldn't have posted it but it really annoyed me. So be it. He didn't mean it like i took it. No harm, no foul.

But yes, i have a "nice" uke and i take it every where. I cry a little every time i ding it, but it's life. I kind of see them as battle scars!
bingo!!!! .

Thanks everyone. Didn't mean to hijack Colin and Rob's thread.

I'm over it. I shouldn't have posted it but it really annoyed me. So be it. He didn't mean it like I took it. No harm, no foul.

But yes, I have a "nice" uke and I take it every where. I cry a little every time I ding it, but it's life. I kind of see them as battle scars!
It's all good Nick. (Hugs)

Top Bottom