Undie Awards Voting now open!

rayan

Ukulele Underground Staff
UU+
Reaction score
Sorry it took so long to get this up. The voting polls for the 2010 Undie Awards are now open. Note, you'll need to click vote after each category (something changed with the software).

http://undies.ukuleleunderground.com/

Best of luck to all the nominees!

Voting closes 2/13/2011

Last edited:
Yay! It's time to vote. Been waiting. I have favourites.

I'm having trouble clicking on the voting buttons. Does anyone else have the same problem?

I'm having trouble clicking on the voting buttons. Does anyone else have the same problem?

Nothing happens when I click the vote button as well.

Yeah, no idea if it worked.

Hello Matt, I see you there.

Sorry everyone, there was a little bug with the voting for. It should work now. happy voting.

Thank you

Wow - I'm rather humbled by this - I seem to be sharing a shortlist with the Jumping Flea, Dominator and Aldrine. Not sure I deserve the exalted company, but thank you anyway, chaps. (I was honoured just to be nominated in the first stage.)

I got a bit of a shock when I put on the computer this morning, I can tell you!! :biglaugh:

Good luck to all you guys :)

Thank you, thank you, my first nomination. I must tell Max, I think he will be very excited.

Good luck to all the nominees!

I am entirely blown away by being nominated in 6 categories. I did not expect this. Thanks so much!!

-sorry, I'm not wording this well. Just overwhelmed, that's all.

Last edited:
I made it through all six categories. What great videos!

They were all so good - and nice to see some familiar faces in there too.

Good luck everyone!

Top Bottom