ukulele festival of great britain cheltenham 2010

krabbers

Reaction score
I have been meaning to ask someone about the ukulele festivals in UK... there is London uke festival and ukulele festival of Great Britan... which one to choose? I love the performers list on ukeFest of GB but I really like the vibe I got from pictures of last London uke festival. Plus, I dont understand when is London festival.
I really should think about plane tickets already and have no idea which one should I choose... and before you say it... no, sadly both is not an option :S

I have been meaning to ask someone about the ukulele festivals in UK... there is London uke festival and ukulele festival of Great Britan... which one to choose? I love the performers list on ukeFest of GB but I really like the vibe I got from pictures of last London uke festival. Plus, I dont understand when is London festival.
I really should think about plane tickets already and have no idea which one should I choose... and before you say it... no, sadly both is not an option :S

I was at both (and nearly every other major festival). The vibe at the Cheltenham Fest was absolutely fantastic (IMHO). Much more of a social event and a real festival. There is really no contest. This year come and see James Hill, Krabbers, Re-entrants, UkuleleBartt, etc.

The next London Festival should be good nonetheless. Quincey is working hard to make it happen. It will be a very different event. Let's wait and see if it happens in 2011 though.

Last edited:
I was at both (and nearly every other major festival). The vibe at the Cheltenham Fest was absolutely fantastic (IMHO). Much more of a social event and a real festival. There is really no contest. This year come and see James Hill, Krabbers, Re-entrants, UkuleleBartt, etc.

The next London Festival should be good nonetheless. Quincey is working hard to make it happen. It will be a very different event. Let's wait and see if it happens in 2011 though.

jes! and Ukulollo :D Thank you so much Ken!

Top Bottom