UU vids on itunes

i'll try to convert them also, i just thought i'd be able to download them and pop em into my ipod for convenience.

UPDATE
yeah i was able to convert mine successfully, just realized tho that these things are in widescreen format i think. So thats why it cant be loaded up into our ipods. The MP4 or M4V files need to be in a certain resolution for the ipods.

all u do is open up itunes and go to the store. In the seach bar to the top right put in ukulele underground and it should direct u to there.

... why couldn't i figure that out?? haha thats man :music:

Thanks for making them available on iTunes, but I can't sync them to my iPod Touch either. I tried converting them to ipod format and the movies turn out with an all white video. The audio seems to be ok, but those don't sync either.

imma convert all of the vids cuz my converter seems to convert them alright. PM me if u guys want a copy i'll probably send it over via MSN or AIM. the zip folder is around 300mb so be prepared to stick around for some time while it downloads

Last edited:
For those of you who can't find it try this:

http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewPodcast?id=285235589

It should take you to a webpage which will redirect to your Itunes. You need to have it installed on your PC. (I just right clicked the title and selected "Copy Itunes URL" and pasted it here. It's also from the UK version)

i think i posted sumwhere else this same question im going to ask but i forget where

what episodes can u download? can u download them all?

Only lessons available from number 3 (Tetris) seem to be available for me.
EDIT: Just looked again, considering the lessons are posted up in reverse order, starting at number 10 "Breakdown" I'm guessing it's just that they haven't finished putting them up?

Top Bottom