I need a ukulele strap!

UkuleleLee

Reaction score
I recently bought an eleuke and let me tell you, that thing is only about 6 pounds but after a while it starts feeling SO heavy!
So I need a strap for this, but I noticed that there's only one strap nub.. how does this work?

The pickup end pin is a REALLY tight fit on the uke leash adapter. I mean just about impossible to get on the Eleuke. It took me a few days to stretch the leather and then various bits of a Leatherman multitool to finally get it on there. It is possible, but one idea for the future might be adapters suitable for larger pickup end pins. But as you can see from the thumbnail in my sig, that's what I'm using on the Eleuke. It really is a purpose-built strap. It puts the neck right where I need it and in a way that's comfy.

From how strong the Uke Leash materials are I would expect it to handle the job easily, why don't you send Lori a PM? I'm sure if you gave her the size of the button she could customize the end. She's got a serious educational background in product design, and the Uke Leash is extremely well thought out.

You can also get a separate headstock piece for other ukes that you may have so the strap part transfers right over to the next one in line.

A mando strap works well in a pinch, especially if it has a tie off at the other end if you only have 1 strap button

Top Bottom