Post a photo of your ukulele(s)

Nickie

Reaction score
This is what my ukuleles look like. What do yours look like?

attachment.php

Joe

Joe.jpg
My only one.
At the moment!

@MDS725: It is certainly a looker thanks! The picture does get a big bigger when clicked.

Last edited:
Kalaspruceukes1.jpg

Here you go.

From left to right, KoAloha Pineapple Sunday (on pineapple hanger), Kamaka HF3 tenor (on plumeria hanger), Kanile'a K2 tenor (on whale hook hanger) and Hawaiian Ukulele Company soprano (on honu hanger). You can also see some hula implements ('uli 'uli and ipu) and my hula themed teddy bear on the shelf above the ukes.

attachment.php

ukes.jpg

Left to right:

Aria spruce/rosewood baritone, vintage Harmony soprano, KoAloha tenor, Flea concert pineapple, Maui Music 6-string tenor, Kamaka soprano, Fluke concert.

ukes.jpg

Left to right:

Aria spruce/rosewood baritone, vintage Harmony soprano, KoAloha tenor, Flea concert pineapple, Maui Music 6-string tenor, Kamaka soprano, Fluke concert.

Wow the Maui Music certainly looks gorgeous :)

Ukes.gif

Left to right: Yamaha guitalele; Mainland mahogany tenor; Lanikai spalted mango tenor; Jeff Menzies gourd banjo uke (acquired about an hour and a half ago, actually). I also have a crappy Classic concert, but it wouldn't fit in the picture. (My apartment is very, very small; I can only move back so far to take photos.)

Photo1.jpg

My favorite concert trio:
Koa eleuke, 2010 kamaka (jake signed), custom lanikai acoustic-electric.

Here you go.

From left to right, KoAloha Pineapple Sunday (on pineapple hanger), Kamaka HF3 tenor (on plumeria hanger), Kanile'a K2 tenor (on whale hook hanger) and Hawaiian Ukulele Company soprano (on honu hanger). You can also see some hula implements ('uli 'uli and ipu) and my hula themed teddy bear on the shelf above the ukes.

attachment.php
Cool hangers too. Did you make them wickedwahine11?

Top Bottom