Matt libs: A thejumpingflea fan tribute

thejumpingflea? He was just a door Mattendant before he became a famous uke player. Of course, when he got too famous rumours spread he started moonlighting as a Mattache for an underground spying agency. Shame really. It was a Mattrocity. To think, how could one Mattain such fame and then have that fame Mattenuated by over-exhuberant groupies and press hounds?

thejumpingflea? He was just a door Mattendant before he became a famous uke player. Of course, when he got too famous rumours spread he started moonlighting as a Mattache for an underground spying agency. Shame really. It was a Mattrocity. To think, how could one Mattain such fame and then have that fame Mattenuated by over-exhuberant groupies and press hounds?

Can't wait til I see a photoshop of this one.

Mattchete!

Terrible Photoshop but I like it...

hope nobody minds that I used their picture.

mattchete.jpg

Last edited:
Recently I saw thejumpingflea on Broadway. He was starring in "Matt On a Hot Tin Roof".

He was playing Elizabeth Taylor's role of Mattie Pollitt.

I also saw that he had a new line of Mother's Day cards called "Matternalflea Yours".

Doesn't he own a couple of vintage Mattin ukuleles? Wow.. I sound like I'm frahm Bwahstan Mattsachusetts!

Top Bottom