Livin' on a Prayer Ukulele Solo

thejumpingflea

Reaction score
Hey guys!

I just finished a video of an arrangement I've been working on for a couple months.

Bon Jovi's Livin' on a Prayer

I hope you guys like it! It was loads of fun trying to work it out.

Look for it to be on my CD that is scheduled to release in March.... Thanks so much to the UU!

Last edited:
Wow, that was totally awesome!

Have you considered publishing any of your tab arrangements? I know there's copyright involved, but no probably no worse than releasing a cover tune on a CD.

Thanks for the compliment!!

I'm not sure the how the royalty laws work with written publications. I have to pay to be able to use most of my arrangements on my CD.

Although it's sort of a moot point because I never tab things out. It's just too much work! Haha!

Saw the video this morning and its amazing. A tab would be nice but when no tab is available it forces me to figure the song out myself. Thats good cause it stops me being lazy and helps me to develop.

Aloha Matt,
Nice job as usual...enjoyed it...good way to start the morning....Thanks for sharing...Happy strummings...MM Stan..

That was amazing!!!
Just came back from a winter camp, almost worn out, turned on the computer, logged on to UU and !!!
You made my day! :D
Great job!

You are amazing. Thanks for sharing it with us. I want your cd when it comes out!

Frikken awesome! Love it! :)

Sweet & brilliantly executed! Love it, bro.

Totally blown away by how great that sounds! Want the CD when it comes out!

Very nice performance. It's easy to see how much you enjoy playing it. Hope to see the tabs-your work is inspiring.
Rich

That is awesome. At first, I was expecting some sort of hilarity, what with the Bon Jovi cover and all. You sat me down, shut me up and made my chin hit the table.

Wow! Another stunner! Congrats!

Top Bottom