200 bucks :/

And then eventually you have to get Sunshine of Your Love. Even if you hate classic rock. :) I don't know how easy it is though. When I didn't know Anders could play bass, he answered me with that riff, but his hands were all over the fretboard with lots of filler notes. (A risk, since he hadn't picked up a bass since the 80s.) I think that's one of those songs where everyone comes up with their own version. If there's an easy version, the guys here will chime in. :)

Oh! And Zombie!! Even I figured out a version of that, and I don't play bass, ever. Drunky was bothering us with his speakers so loud you could hear they had blown. It was during the day, and he was louder than a cement drill (since new pipes had been going in the building, a sound that was fresh in the memory). So ok, fine. Time for bass practice. The Peavey outgunned him, and I figured out Zombie. :)

He's a late 40's manchild. He doesn't understand police complaints or official house probations or threats of eviction. He understands retaliation. The problem is not punishing everyone else. :(

Last edited:
Top Bottom