Any Other Actors or Ex-Actors out there?

I can emagine there are legalities involed with wether or not some one chooses to do their own fight scene and stunt work too because of potential injuries etc?

I cna emagine, like endless job interviews , sheesh. That must be stressful , I dont blame you.

I'd gotten rather burnt out with being a pro musician in a metal band myself , which is a lot fo competition with little pay. The contantly having to deal with the business side of things, and always being 'under the gun' as I did everything, manging booking, marketing, recordign, website and engineering add infinitum. :rolleyes: that and being extremely damn chronicly ill didnt help either.

I've got a few friends who are in the film industy in London, who I've discused working with on some independant short films. Who knows mabee some of those project might happen if I've extremely lucky. They tell me there have been major problems with the government there is cuts that are hurting the film industry and performing arts.

I'd like to see soem more of your videos, please post them when you are ready :)

Thanks so much for your lovely message!! I'm hard at work editing a rather large collab video. It features more than 70 ukulele performers, including Aldrine.

Thanks so much for your lovely message!! I'm hard at work editing a rather large collab video. It features more than 70 ukulele performers, including Aldrine.

wow that sounds fantastic , looking forward to hearign more about this!

@bob funny stuff there on your channel :)

Last edited:
I used to be Laurence Olivier, then the work dried up!

I am Peter Griffin,

Top Bottom