Thread: Senator Joe

Default Senator Joe

This is my attempt at political satire. I am a canadian, and sometimes I just can't resist this stuff.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_K9Pvb6KRxA

Waterdog, was that you on the video? Excellent! I loved it. I loved the ukulele playing and of course the song was good, sudtle, to the point, good job. Did you write the song?
    RoxHum

"Music self-played is happiness self-made"

Sopranos: Donaldson (Myrtle), Kamaka (Koa), 2 Mainland's (Cedar/Rosewood & Mahogany),
    Nahenahe (Mahogany) (Thank you Stan)
    Concert: Mainland Classic Mahogany (low G)
    and one flashy white and gold Titano accordion

Yes, I wrote it. I do not seem to be able to do 'covers'. I like writing my tunes. Thanks for listening!

That was great. I've only been north of the border once and that was just before the good old US of A decided we needed passports to visit our cousins. Can't be too careful about all them Canadians sneaking down here to take our jobs and drink all our weak beer, ya no!

John
    I'm not entirely convinced that it is possible to polish a turd. However, if one were to accomplish that feat one would still have a turd, and one all the more noticeable for being shiny.

Check out my ukulele-themed "stuff" at http://www.cafepress.com/fivebyfiveukulele - proceeds go to a good cause...UAS treatment!

Thanks for listening, and posting! You are right, you better watch out for canadians coming south to drink beers anyways....Ha!

Thread Information