2011 Denver Uke Fest Videos

Chris Tarman

Reaction score
Here are some videos from the Denver Uke Fest. My camera sucks, apparently, so the quality isn't what it could be. I'll post more as I get them up.

Here's another one. The Boulder Acoustic Society featuring Aaron Keim on banjo uke.

Aloha Chris,
Thanks for the videos...it must have been really fun but darn cold....I hope they served some brew to keep you warm....
I've never seen these groups and it was a real treat for me...BTW How's the new Kiwaya man??? Thanks for sharing, MM Stan

It actually wasn't too cold, just really snowy. I guess it would have been cold for you though, Stan!

Aloha Chris, thanks for sharing. That was awsome , one of my favorites. Don't think I've heard that intro before. Don't get no betta then that Aldrine, but I said that thet last time too. Amazing!

Aloha! Chris met you and your 1950 Martin before Fridays show......soooooo nice. Thought you might be thinking about a Bass Uke after Friday's show. Thanks for the videos from Saturday, definitely thought Adrian and Aaron were one of the many highlight's of Saturday's show. Take care hope the drive home to the western slope wasn't too bad. bob

Aloha! Chris met you and your 1950 Martin before Fridays show......soooooo nice. Thought you might be thinking about a Bass Uke after Friday's show. Thanks for the videos from Saturday, definitely thought Adrian and Aaron were one of the many highlight's of Saturday's show. Take care hope the drive home to the western slope wasn't too bad. bob

Hehe... I've been thinking about a UBass since Kala debuted them, even before I'd ever played one! I'd still like to get one someday. Who were you? I met so many people that most of them have blurred together, lol!

Friday we both chatted with Aldrine briefly, I think that was you, any way we both grabbed a drink in the cafe down stairs I asked about Montrose. I remember the Martin more than anything. lol

Oh right! You were the first person I talked with! Welcome to the UU! You'll improve by leaps and bounds just from being here! I certainly did!

Here's the last couple:
I don't know the names of either of these songs, unfortunately. I had a BLAST watching the drummer from Leftover Cuties, and was glad that he stayed on the kit for the big jam at the end.

Top Bottom