Win an Eddy Finn From Mim Ukulele Remix Contest

Booyah.. entry #1 from JT

I laughed so hard I cried! Never in my life have I heard "Big Hand I Know You're the One" sang with such depth of feeling and passion.
I am a little concerned it is dedicated to me though... haha!

Mim, that was a great video you made to announce the contest...but the camera could not capture the glowing beauty of your eyes... :love:

:)

I know one uke player who is in the running for first place!!! He just needs to post a video!

Booyah.. entry #1 from JT

JT, I think contests bring out the best in you. That was some lovely singing.

Mim, you're off to a good start. Such a cool idea. I hope you get 100 entries or more. Love ya. :)

JT, I think contests bring out the best in you. That was some lovely singing.

Mim, you're off to a good start. Such a cool idea. I hope you get 100 entries or more. Love ya. :)

I better be getting at least 2 from my uke dad :)

i have such a great idea for turning a really popular happy poppy song, into an emotion fueled power ballad but i am waiting for my eleuke to arrive form the states, i just can't do it on an acoustic uke! hope it gets here before the deadline.in the meantime i am working through all the songs i know and trying to twist them into something else!

great contest idea

Here is my first entry. It was too fun!

Dang-it, beat me to it! Double-dang-it - did a far, far better job than I would have managed. Really, really good man! I wouldn't be surprised if that goes viral!

I guess I better get cracking on my other ideas - if I can't be best I need to at least be first! LOL

John

PS - Love the Cosby kids shirt, too, man.

Thank you John. I am pretty new here and am having a great time. I started uke the end of last June and fell in love with it. I bought that sweet little uke from Mim. It plays like butter. But, a lot less messy than strumming a stick of Land 'O Lakes.

ha ha , i just had to get an entry in regardless....

here is I'm yours by the ever cute Jason Mraz.... as a thundering power ballad! ha ha

ha ha, terrible i know , but sometimes it is the taking part that counts.
not an easy thing to do to make a power ballad on an ukulele.
this one take includes a coughing fit ha ha

here is I'm yours by the ever cute Jason Mraz.... as a thundering power ballad! ha ha

I have a feeling I'm going to be giggling about this for the rest of the night. Awesome. :)

You guys! I LOVE THESE NEW ONES TOO! This contest is gonna be so hard! So... I will add them to the list tonight. I am at a conference this week and will update the list at night time, but when they come in I watch them on my phone and laugh lots!

Top Bottom