Thread: New Uke Leash

Default New Uke Leash

Just received my new brown leather Uke Leash today. I absolutely love it! I have to give a shout out to Lori. Her product is awesome and her customer service is top notch. Every uke owner needs to have one of these in their case.

I'm sure most of you know this already, but I had to share my experience.

Welcome to the club! I have four.

Quote Originally Posted by steelie211 View Post
    Just received my new brown leather Uke Leash today. I absolutely love it! I have to give a shout out to Lori. Her product is awesome and her customer service is top notch. Every uke owner needs to have one of these in their case.

I'm sure most of you know this already, but I had to share my experience.
    Lori deserves all the props she gets. I love being able to buy great stuff from very nice people.

I don't use a strap when I am sitting down to play or making a video. However, when I am on stage, I use a Uke Leash with an end pin adapter. Just the right weight. It is an inovative product and beautifully made.
    KEN

Ken Middleton Ukulele

http://www.KenMiddleton.co.uk

For Living Water Strings go to http://www.kenmiddleton.co.uk/Pages/LWS.aspx

For Ohana related comments, observations and questions, email me at ken@ohana-music.com

Remember: a ukulele is forever.

It's a great product, and I'd urge anyone, whether you think you need a strap or not, to check out Lori's site - the Uke Leash just works!!
    The GOT A UKULELE REVIEWS DATABASE!

www.gotaukulele.com - uke reviews, songs, tips & tricks for beginners!

Help Support Got A Ukulele!

Ukes include (!) Kanile'a K1 Tenor, Tinguitar custom solid tenor, Fluke, Flea, Kamaka HF-1, Koaloha KTM-00, Tinguitar Reclaimed Mahogany soprano

with everything in this thread! Love my Leash, as does my God daughter love hers...thinking about getting one for my other Ukulele playing friend,but she has 6 ukes, all in different colours so I don't know which one to choose!
    Astrid/Unknown Brand || Lilo/Ohana SK10S || Rhea/Luna Tattoo Pineapple || Hoa/Koa Pili Koko || Hope/Tanglewood TU1 CE || Kupuna/Eleuke Rosewood 100 Series || Joy/Poiple Flea || Cora/Clearwater Vita

Joey @ 4 Ukulele - My Ukulele Journey Blog || The Rocking Dodars || Bug Books: Joey Paul Online || "Like" me on FaceBook

I am with you, sometimes I pick up the uke quick and realize I still need to get it out for smoother transitions and comfortable playing. I depend on it now! Love it!

Thread Information